Monday, November 9, 2015

EyeEm Adds Tap to Zoom

I still have a "presence" over at EyeEm, but I rarely upload or visit mainly due to lack of time. But the new update offers a great new feature and one I've just discovered. 

First up is their new tap to zoom feature. You can't pinch to zoom like on your Camera Roll, but if you take into account you can't enlarge an Instagram photo at all, EyeEm's tap to zoom feature becomes more appealing.


From your profile page you can quickly access all of the various features including the Discover page, your Friends latest uploads and the EyeEm Missions.

Screen Shot Geri Centonze EyeEm

If you happen to have a link to your blog or website included on your EyeEm profile a swipe to the right will load up your website which can be accessed right from within EyeEm. So now my friends can read Art of Mob without ever leaving EyeEm! You can even zoom in on an article or photo with this feature! I'm not sure how long this has been possible but I just made the discovery and I love it!

Screen Shot Geri Centonze EyeEm

I may just find myself spending more time over at EyeEm! How about you?!


Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment