Friday, November 20, 2015

Create Amazing iPhone Art | Save 50% on Bob's Weil's iPhoneography Online Course Until July 5th

Hi there Art of Mobsters! I'm so excited about the new iPhoneography course by Bob Weil. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak at the course and can't wait to dig in and start learning from one of my favorite artists. You may know Bob as the co-author of The Art of iPhone Photography or perhaps you know him because he was one of the Photographers of the Year for the 2013 IPPAWARDS!

Bob has just released an online course, iPhoneography with Bob Weil and for a limited time only you can purchase this course for 50% off the regular price. (Disclosure: As an affiliate, I receive a commission from the sale price which will help me keep Art of Mob going strong with fresh content.)



Maybe you've run across Bob's work on Flickr. If you have you know the quality of his beautiful iPhone art and if you haven't here's just a sneak preview of some of my favorites.

© Bob Weil
When I Consider Your Devoted Eyes
© Bob Weil
Our Computers; Ourselves?
© Bob Weil
For thereby some have entertained angels unawares
© Bob Weil
Tolstoy reading the letter from the beloved...
With this course you'll get over 35 videos (over 7 hours of instruction) plus bonus content. I love Bob's smooth delivery style and concise step-by-step directions. I hope to see the quality of my work improve as I learn from one of the "masters"!

Remember, the 50% offer expires on July 5th, so be sure to sign up today - Click here to learn more.




Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment