Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mob Street Photographer - Veevs Hanson

The Mob Street Flickr Group is getting closer to 100 members. I hope you'll join us and submit your mobile street photography to the group on Flickr for a chance to be featured on Mob Street Tuesdays here at Art of Mob.

A good photograph is knowing where to stand.” Ansel Adams

The Work

Gilbert and George © Vivi "Veevs" Hanson
Gilbert and George © Vivi "Veevs" Hanson

The Photographer - Vivi Hanson "Veevs"
I'm from Lima, Peru but live in Twickenham, UK.  Discovered Hipstamatic and iPhoneography in 2011 and became totally hooked! I sold my DSLR and lenses and I take all my photos with my iPhone 5S and edit them either on iPhone or mini iPad. I love to edit my photos in order to bring an artistic perspective to them.  


Veevs' Commentary
These two characters are Gilbert and George a pair of eccentric artists. I didn't know who they were when I took the pic but they are quite famous. We had a girlie meet up 3 weeks ago and were walking around Brick Lane and surrounding streets. As we were walking, I saw these guys come out of their house and was able to take their photo (I even got the evil eye lol).  They dress like that all the time! 

For the edit on this image, I used Snapseed, AntiCrop, BlurFX, VSCO Cam and Distressed FX.


Find Veevs: Instagram / Twitter / Oggl / Flickr / EyeEm / Facebook

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment