Sunday, November 15, 2015

Steller is a Stellar Storytelling App!

I recently created a profile using the Steller app and published my first story. The Steller format allows for combining your story to include text, imagery and videos using various layouts and fonts. Once you create your first story you can curate it to a Collection. Collections can include your own work or you can republish other works on Steller into a Collection (kind of like you do with a Pinterest Board). I've started one called Healthy Eats because I love the recipes I"m finding on Steller.

For my first story I decided to introduce myself and my love of creating painterly mobile art. Click on the image below to read the story on the web version of Steller


Once you sign-up for Steller through the app (free on The App Store) you can start creating your own stories and collections. Be sure to look for me (just search Geri Centonze) and follow and I will be happy to follow back to see your stories! 

Continuing on with my theme of The Painterly Way, I published a full tutorial for creating "California Dreaming". Click on it to view the tutorial in Steller. You'll see how I turned a very ordinal image into this painterly one.


Steller is about to release the latest version next week. Stay tuned because I'll be back with a press release on that soon! Are you using Steller? If so, please let me know how you're liking it so far in the comments below.


Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment